The most important task that you can do once you’ve received your smeMetrics account details, is to update the account with your information. This can all be done in the Settings.
The most important items that need to be updated/created are:
- Email for the practice
- Phone number for the practice
- Address for the practice
- Your HPCSA number
- Your BHF/Practice number
- Your qualifications
- Your banking details
- The payment terms for your invoices
- The invoice notes for your invoices
- Email that will be used for your calendar (which will sync your client appointments)
- The reports that you wish to be emailed to you
- The emails that will be sent by the system to your clients
- The types of invoices that you will use on the system
We should have assisted you in some way with this information, but it’s also good that you understand how this works so that you can make changes to your account in future (if you need to).
For more information, refer to Section 3.1 and Section 4 of the smeMetrics User Manual.
If there’s anything else that you need related to this, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.